- Reduced Cross Browser Manual Testing times by 87.5%
- Tripled baseline productivity through conversion to AGILE SCRUM,
- Increased quality of deliverables by 80%
- Converted internal departments into clients served professionally via the AGILE workflow.
AGILE SCRUM Phase
• Implemented Risk based Testing of the greatest pain points
o Increased average QA of deliverables by 180% ( from < 30 to > 80 valid defects / build iteration )
o Increased Development Support 70% ( more defect resolutions )
o 90% lift in Account Retentions.
• Implemented creation of Use Cases for enterprise SaaS applications early in the design process.
• Result: Completed QA projects within budget, on time and with no Major production defects.
• Created, Managed and Updated an average of 500 Test Cases / Month for each Build Iteration.
• Increased average QA of deliverables by 66.66% ( from < 75 to > 125 valid defects / build iteration )
• Increased Development Support 40% ( more defect resolutions )
Florida Atlantic University
Bachelor's Computer Science 1999 – 2004
Faisal is a very smart and broad minded person. He has a very in-depth or rather thorough knowledge of what he is working on. His ability to analyze the problem and provide an immediate solution is fabulous. I hereby strongly endorse Faisal as an individual who is articulate, diligent and one who has an unsatiable thirst to achieve the given task.
October 5, 2006, Ananth worked directly with Faisal at Lexis Nexis
Faisal is a great problem solver, and also deals with people extremely well. In a support position dealing with external customers, keeping your head in difficult situations is a very valuable skill. I give him my highest recommendation.
August 6, 2006, Kevin managed Faisal indirectly at Verio/ NTT
Faisal, is extremely talented and gifted with technical qualities. A team player staying on the cutting edge of Information Technology displaying a willingness to help and advise customer and colleague. He'll either know the answer, find it, or point you in the direction where it lies. Finding a balance between a highly educated, intelligent man with a heart of gold very is rare.
August 12, 2006, Bill worked indirectly for Faisal at Verio/ NTT
Faisal is truly a data processing guru. His Perl-based solutions are very data-intuitive and they provide a great deal of relief when it comes to automation of complex processes. Faisal is an invaluable asset to any Data Processing team.
July 12, 2010, Michael worked with Faisal at Lexis Nexis